- The Public Safety and Engagement (PSE) Committee is responsible for the following: Identify appropriate issues in community safety, MPD, and public engagement.
- Identify appropriate issues in regards to MPD, FEMS, and other public safety agencies actions and policy
- Draft resolutions for ANC 1E’s consideration
- Coordinate public meetings as necessary. If a public meeting is held, a participant sign-in sheet and meeting notes shall be provided to ANC 1E within 30 calendar days of the meeting date.
- Research and report findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1E
- Track and notify ANC 1E of all relevant hearing dates.
Chair: Commissioner, Bobbie Lancaster